PA programs not appearing on ARC-PA list?

Are there accredited PA programs that do not appear on the ARC-PA list that I've been pouring over for two years? I found out about a program in Washington state called Heritage University. It says its ARC-PA accredited but it's not on the list. Are there others? I'm confused. Possibly I have overlooked programs I could have applied to...

^^^ That's odd needless to say. Maybe they have't updated.

UPDATE 2/11/14: Lemon Bars check this out Active In Development of PA Programs

The institutions listed below are active in the development of PA programs, in preparation for entry into accreditation by the ARC-PA via the provisional accreditation pathway. The ARC-PA has determined that the institutions listed meet the basic eligibility requirements to apply for accreditation, as noted in the accreditation Standards. They do not yet possess an accreditation status from the ARC-PA, nor is their listing here any guarantee that they will achieve provisional accreditation. Other institutions actively developing a PA program have chosen not to be listed at this point in time.

Source: See Above

Archived