Bachelors to Masters bridge?

I am a pre-pa student looking into a couple of potential pa programs. Most of the program I am looking at offer a bachelors degree. My question is after completing the bachelors are there any bridge type of programs to get the masters. Maybe some sort of abbreviated curriculum or online program? The reason I am asking is because I would like to be as competitive as possible to residencies or the military (I was informed the military only accepts masters level pa-c's, is that true?).

You need to consider whether you're looking to get a "quick" Masters or get educated when your getting your Masters. I don't think all Bachelors to Masters programs are created equal so I'd shop around.

hummmmmm

my personal thought is go the easy route - if you graduated from a BA or even AS program you already have the cert saying you are a PA - and realistically you have been educated to the masters level already - so do Nebraska and be done with it - then save you efforts for the clinical doctorate when it comes along!~!

Archived