I Phone or Droid

Which phone would you rather have?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which phone would you rather have?

Hubby just got the MyTouch 4g HTC android phone, and I am so jealous. It has dragon built in so he is able to dictate not only actions, but texts and email. I have a Droid X and love it, but you know how it is with something new. I am a Verizon customer, and have yet to consider an Iphone. I have played with many here at work, and honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. I love that I can see pdf files on my phone as well as flash. My battery life is not bad, unless I have the wi-fi scan on then it gets eaten up, just like the Iphones my co-workers have. We ALL charge our phones at work...period. I am not sure if there is truly a smartphone out there that comes with great battery life, unless an extended battery is purchased aftermarket.

I have the Samsung Epic.....battery life = awesome!!! Way better than the Samsung Moment which use to die on me constantly. Combine my Epic with a free task killing app and I only have to plug my phone up at night before bed....and even then I typically do not "have" to

here's the bottom line for you... i have an android, the HTC incredible, and it's always dead by 4pm. I use it for epocrates, viewing PDFs, and random medical apps but i wouldn't say i use it "heavily" throughout the day.... the battery is terrible!! nothing beats the battery on the iphone 4!! my boyfriend has it and he charges it every other day!

Archived