Should you apply if you are enrolled in your last prerequisite

The answer to this question is dependent upon the schools to which you are applying. Some of them want any prereq course to be finished with your final grade on transcript by the time you apply. Others are ok with sending in a final trasncript once your course is completed. Call the school and check or just look on the website. You don't want to apply to a school who requires all prereqs to be completed prior to you submitting CASPA because that would be a waste of money and a guaranteed rejection. Also something else to think about it genetics is not a prereq for every program. Do you mind me asking where you are applying?

Awesome!! Thanks everyone for the information it really helped me. wannabePA-S I am applying to all the Nova programs, Barry, South University, UF and Keiser. Genetics is only required for Nova Ft. L and Keiser. That's why I'm curious, because I want to apply this May and I will be in genetics when I apply.

Thanks again :)

Archived