Starting my journey!

EMSGuy, I completely know how you're feeling! That phone call was one of the best moments ever!!

Everyone has been telling me to relax and spend time with friends and family before schools starts.

This thread is great too for when you're starting PA school: http://www.physicianassistantforum.com/index.php?/topic/12-advice-to-beginning-pa-students/

Congratulations!

I agree with the above: RELAX!!!!

But, if you're like most of us with that Type A personality, you'll get bored with that well-deserved R&R and want to balance it out with something productive. Here are a couple topics I wish I had mastered before I started my program:

Renal physiology

Digestive physiology

The menstrual cycle

CNS/ANS

Congratulations!!!

Thanks for all the responses! It still doesn't feel real yet. I expected this to be my trial year since it was my first time applying. All the hard work paid off though! Trying to relax but of course like Tall_Scrubs said I have been productive for the last 4 years and now I have nothing to do but wait. Definitely feels weird.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived