1/11/2014:Spokane Interview / Meet & Greet

Hi everyone,

I received an invitation for 1/11/2014 and wanted to reach out to see if anyone is interested in a meet & greet. Can we possibly have dinner the night before our big day?

Any suggestions on locations would be awesome. Hope to hear from you all soon. Have a wonderful day. :-)

Congrats to all of you as well! :-) I'm flying in from the east coat....so any place for our meet up would be wonderful. I was trolling the other thread for the 1st Spokane interview and I noticed that a restaurant named "Twigs" seemed to be a popular choice to meet. Also I believe its close to campus.

What time on the 10th would everyone like to meet?

Hello All,

Our big day is almost here! I reached out to a current student to see if he and some of his classmates would be available to meet us for dinner on Friday. Hopefully a few of them can come out and ease our nerves. :-) Since most of us are flying in I figured we could meet for a bite to eat at 6pm. Here is the location and address:

Twigs Bistro

River Park Square808 W. MainSpokane, WA 99201

I will inbox my contact information so we can keep in contact with one another. If you know of other interviewees that are interested let me know so I can make the appropriate reservation. Have an awesome day!

So I spoke with one of the current students today and there is a slight change in plans. He stated that they would be able to meet us at 5:00pm at a new restaurant called :

SARNAC Public House

21 W Main Ave, Spokane, WA

This location is more convenient for the students. Im so happy they are willing to do this. Very sweet! See you all tomorrow. :-) At the new location and time.

Archived