Has anyone been interviewed for the boston campus, I have an interview coming up on Nov 21 and would like to know if anyone knows on what type of interview process thus MCPHS has. I have heard that we have to write an essay during the interview, so far I have been interviewed at schools who had Mini interview process so how should I prepare myself for this interview process along with essay?? 

I am really nervous and any help would be appreciated :) 

Also if anyone knows anything about how is the traffic and commuting services to and from the airport to campus and near by motels.

Don't be nervous!

I got there at 9am and was brought up to a room with about 50 applicants. There was a short introduction, then a teacher gave a mock lecture, just to give you and idea of what/how they teach there (waste of time if you ask me). Then, there was a program overview and then a 15 min writing assignment and then we had lunch and spoke with PA students. After lunch, they did a pre-req check with a faculty member just to see where you are at and then we waited for our interviews. There are three 10-min one-on-one interviews. Then, we had a tour of the campus! I was in the second intervew group and left around 230, but you should plan to be there until 5 if you are stuck in the last interview group...

I took the Silver line T to and from the airport (I stayed in seaport) and the traffic was bad only because this line is mostly above ground. Some guy told me cabs charge you like $50 to get to the hotel from the airport (CRAZY).

I took the T everywhere and it was super efficient. I was confused at first, but if you use your map and figure out the stops, you'll be fine!

Kpknudsen thank you so much for the info!! 

Ya i heard the same things about subways lol and since i have an evening flight to return back home on 21st itself I didnot want to take the risk of getting stuck due to delays in subways and missing my flight so I rented an car lol.. And I had called the cabs place and they literally said to me that from airport to campus itself I would be charged 32$ and I was like i might as well get a rented car in that much amount lol.. 

Do u mind sharing ur thoughts on writing assignment earlier students have said that its not that bad and nothing to worry at all.. but this will be my first interview in which I will have a writing assignment lol..  However they are pretty quick in getting back ones the interview is done on their decision so good luck!!! 

Archived