Arrest record. Please help

rev ronin, that's not true. A pre-trial diversion is not a conviction. Basically you're saying that anybody that shows up to any court for any reason has a conviction. I think the bottom line here is that I was not convicted, an arrest may show up and if it does I will have to mention it at that time. Thanks everyone

You are correct. Pre-trial diversion options allow young adults the opportunity to clean up their act without a life time of punishment for one foolish act. You are an example of why this program is a success.

If you don't have any experience on the topic, specifically pre-trial diversion programs, why would you comment? No one knows everything, but to comment on something you know nothing about is pompous and arrogant. It doesn't help anyone. It's ok not to know it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 3 months later...

You were young. Be honest about it and give a detailed explanations. The schools may do regular background check but before you begin rotations you will be fingerprinted which will show the arrest. As long as you were not charged with Felony you will be fine even for rotations. I know it's easier sad than done but try no to panic too much. Besides you would be surprised as to how many healthcare providers have a criminal record.  

Archived