Updated transcripts never sent from college, has this happened to you?

I took two summer classes (Cellular Biology w/Lab and Biochemistry w/Lab) where I got a B+ and an A-, respectively. In an effort to update the schools I am applying to with these new grades I filled out the transcript request form from my college in order to have the grades sent to the schools I am applying to. I received a confirmation from the college. It's been over a month and all of the schools have confirmed they have not received the transcripts, so it seems my college never sent them. Interestingly within the past 6 weeks since I filled out the transcript request form my college switched to the "National Student Clearinghouse" for transcripts, so it's online and with tracking. I've reordered all of the transcripts but it's been 6 weeks. Has this happened to you or anyone you know? How did you or they deal with it? Did it affect admission decisions?

I've not heard of this but it sounds like you've reordered. I would send a letter to each program you applied to, briefly stating what happened, and then either reiterate your grades or send a copy of your grade slip from the term in question.

This stuff happens. Good luck and I hope you get accepted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived