Clever PA blog title

I'm seeking ideas, inspirations, turns of phrases for the title a potential PA student blog I'd like to start if I get into PA school. I have lots of ideas, but I'm curious to hear what PA students come up with. I'm 38. PA school is a 180 for me as a new career. Crazy home life with 2 small kids. I'm all ears. ...

I was older than you when I went back and it was the experience of a lifetime. I decided to write a book about it instead of a blog. I kept really good notes as I went and I found out that it was easier to write the story after I got out and was working for a bit. It let me put things into perspective.

At any rate, best wishes and I hope you enjoy the journey.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to do a blog through PA school as well, but ended up only having maybe 30-40 posts the entire 2 years?  School overtakes you and it's hard to remember to blog, but if you can do it more frequently, it will be a good resource to other pre-PAs and PA students alike.

Name it whatever you'd like.... most blogs let you change the name later if you want.

http://fyrelight74.blogspot.com/  is mine.

Archived