CME REVIEW COURSE

I took their 5 day review for the panre last year and thought it was very well done. Their speakers were excellent, the notes good, and the practice exams as well. I have friends who took the 3 day version and said the same.

Sounds like it may be worth a try for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I took the 3 day course for my PANRE last year.  It was almost too long.  Then I took my exam and thought I would have done the same without the course.  The 5 day course would have me checking into psych.  I just can't sit in a classroom any more.  I agree though they try to make it not boring and the speakers are great.  They had massage stations set up one day and they had ETOH drinks provided one night for a social hour.  

Hey guys make sure to check out this website: https://www.help-campus.com/?a_aid=100

This is a great tool to help not only for clinical rotations but definitely for the PANCE/PANRE. They go over the entirety of the blue print, include random questions throughout the power point and then have "cram cards" which are electronic flash cards. Also they have practice tests created by those who have written actual PANCE questions in the past. If you have facebook here is their fb page: https://www.facebook...341204159269548

I used this program 1 year ago when i was preparing for the PANCE.  I did very well,  scoring in top 10% in many of the areas.  I highly reccomend the program.   Message me if you have any questions.  I have coupons for 10% off!  :)
Make sure you like their page for promotions and conferences near you!.

• 1 month later...

I took the 5 day review course in February this year. This course is worth every minute. What they tell you to know is what you will need to know. They do not sugarcoat the material. Is consise and to the point. Really spend as much time and studying in the major three areas that they encourage you to do, Cardiology, Pulomary and GI. The best of success to you.  Joanne

• 3 weeks later...

I have limited CME time and funds, so my dilemma in 2014 is whether to attend my usual conference, or divert resources to a 3-day course to prep for the PANRE later in the year.

To those who have been, would you say there's a reduction in value if you can't sit for the PANRE right away? Would you consider a prep course a decent way to keep up on CME hours in general?

Archived