RCC how many times applied?

For those of you who have applied to Riverside Community College (RCC) and either got accepted or denied. How many times did you apply before making it into the program? I am from Riverside county but I am not in the RCC district. I am thinking of moving to the area though. Do you know how many people apply to the program every year? I still have a long road ahead of me, but I am hoping to apply for Fall 2015. In the mean time, I will be doing an online Bachelor program in Health Care Admin, finishing all pre reqs, and getting my HCE as a CNA. I start school for CNA in November of this year. I am basically a 3.0 student, but I am going to try very hard to bring my GPA up. I am doing hours of research to make sure I get into this program. I want to know everything I can figure out about how to get into the RCC PA program. Any info will help! I just hoping once I meet the pre reqs that I will be accepted the first time I apply. I know from researching, the application has to be perfect, no mistakes allowed. Anything that you think I should know, please share your information. I may not be the best "book smart person" but I am smart, and Im a hard worker. I would love to achieve my goal of becoming a PA.

Archived