Not yet but I am anxiously waiting. I'm starting to think we might have to wait till October till after their 2nd round of interviews. On the website I remember reading acceptances will be sent out oct-feb

Under FAQ it says we will hear as early as October. I believe they will wait till after the 2nd round of interviews which is today. maybe later this week or next. They are probably more reserved because of last years big class size

Hey all, I apologize for not posting sooner, I completely forgot about the forum...I was accepted out of the first interview session and was notified on the Monday after the interview.  I'm so excited about going to QU, it's such a great program and can't wait to start talking with the rest of the class.  Good luck to all!!!  Chris

I too was accepted from the first round of interviews! I was just waiting to send in my deposit to make it official before I posted on the forum. Good luck to everyone!!! Looking forward to meeting the class of 2016. Congrats afcent23, I'll see you in May :)

Hey everyone,

I found out I got accpeted to the program. Just sent in my deposit and super excited to start in May! :) I was looking for a facebook page but did not see one yet. Thought it might be too early but we definitely should before we all start.  As I am from the west coast and will be looking for a roommate and all that fun stuff :)

Lindsey

• Upvote 1

Congrats Lindsey :)  I think we were in the same group exercise together.  I thought our group did a really good job and I'm glad you got accepted!!!  Looking forward to seeing ya again in May!

Chris

Lindsay,

I think I saw you were from the first interview session? When were you notified about your acceptance? Congrats!!