I need a shadowing opportunity in Las Vegas, NV

Hello Everyone!

My name is Xenia and I currently am finishing my Bachelor's in Biology. I do volunteer work but am now wanting to start my shadowing a PA. I would like to learn more about their side of the field. I have been in healthcare for 15 years doing everything from medical billing to CNA work to front office. I look forward to anyone helping me find an opportunity in the Las Vegas or even Henderson area. I can also send a resume if needed. I have tried calling a few medical offices but they don't accept students.

Please message me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Xenia Aguinaldo

Hi Xenia,

Have you tried contacting / joining NAPA? Something I did as a pre-PA was join the AAPA and my state organization (CAPA) and from there I was able to find shadowing opportunities in addition to contacts I had made prior. It'll require some networking / cold calling but eventually you'll find someone.

I also noticed you had 15 years of experience, are there no contacts you developed over that time that can help you set something up?

• 5 months later...

Archived