Application Packet Question

LORs are supposed to be sealed in an envelope and signed across the back to be included with the application packet. Is it unprofessional if the letter is folded into a standard envelope? Also I know these questions seem anal but once your application is put together what do you mail it to the program in? Just a manila envelope?

Thank you in advance for your help.

LORs are supposed to be sealed in an envelope and signed across the back to be included with the application packet. Is it unprofessional if the letter is folded into a standard envelope? Also I know these questions seem anal but once your application is put together what do you mail it to the program in? Just a manila envelope?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I have all of my references in standard envelopes, sealed and signed, and I will be mailing it in a manila envelope with a printed label and return address label. And probably some sort of certified mail so that I can verify that my precious cargo arrived. Hope that's helpful.

I have all of my references in standard envelopes, sealed and signed, and I will be mailing it in a manila envelope with a printed label and return address label. And probably some sort of certified mail so that I can verify that my precious cargo arrived. Hope that's helpful.

Very helpful. That is how mine will be. Just wanted to make sure I was on the same page as others.

Best of luck to you!

Archived