Class of 2016

• 2 weeks later...

I called the program on the 29th, they called me back 2 days later to tell me the director had not started to look through applications but she would do so within the next day or so. The lady on the phone seemed really stressed out though, she said they're graduating a class right now and things are a little crazy. So I guess we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, I felt it went well. The two faculty I interviewed with made me feel comfortable and relaxed and were very straightforward about the process they use to determine acceptances. They ask everyone the same set of questions, none of which seemed to come out of left field.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A little late with posting, but I received my acceptance at the end of September! Figured I would share to possibly get in contact with other students who have been accepted and are planning on moving into the area like myself....May will be here before we know it! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived