Best GRE book to prep?

This has taken a while for me - I am in the process of studying. I borrowed ETS's prep book from the library (use the newer version" and went through Barron's vocab book (which I bought, and also Kaplan's, Manhattan's practice questions).

In my experience, it's the practice that makes the difference (and a little bit of strategy tips). So that's my approach...

[h=5]Hey guys, I am taking the GRE in a week and I've been studying with an online program that helps a lot! I feel confident I will do well thanks to all the preparation I have gotten from it. They have over 1000 questions with a video explanation after every question so you learn how to solve the question and over 200 video lessons on all the math and verbal topics covered on the GRE. Plus you can take 4 full length practice tests so you can anticipate your score. I have been using it and it is great! I have learned so much!!! Just letting you guys know because it is on sale now for $99 for six months of access. Believe me it is worth the price and then some. Here is a link where you can purchase if interested:

https://gre.magoosh.com/?referrer_code=f5374554k1p1260[/h]

Archived