January 2014 start here

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7transmembrane,

My interview was September 19, and they said I would hear back within 2 weeks. I received the email on September 25. I was very surprised to hear back from them so soon. They still have several interview sessions, so I'm sure they still have a good amount of slots open. I'm not very sure how this program works because it's relatively new so I'm not sure about when they contact people. Stay positive though, and good luck! 

Guest Adrienne71389

I interviewed 9/19 and was accepted 9/25 as well. I live in the Pittsburgh area but will most likely try to find an apartment in the highland park/lawrenceville area. Anyone interested in getting a 2BR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I actually just got an interview offer. I think they sent it last week, but I never received it. The program administrator emailed me confirming I had received an invite because they've been having issues with applicants receiving their emails. I'm so glad they followed up or I would have never known I had an interview. So I wonder if anyone else hasn't gotten an email because of this. I'm sure they'll be following up with everyone, but this may cause a delay in correspondence.

same here. waitlisted

I am sorry to hear about Emory. Could please let me know your GRE score and background? I did not score well on quantitative section. My GPA until now is excellent MA and I have great clinical background. GRE not so good....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any suggestions on where to find a place to live?  I am looking in the area of Oakmont and Penn Hills, but have no preference as long as it is safe and affordable.

I am looking to really not spent more than 550 on rent per month.  I have found a few places, One of which is Oak Manor in Penn Hills.

Any help is really appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Any suggestions on where to find a place to live?  I am looking in the area of Oakmont and Penn Hills, but have no preference as long as it is safe and affordable.

I am looking to really not spent more than 550 on rent per month.  I have found a few places, One of which is Oak Manor in Penn Hills.

Any help is really appreciated!

Good luck Chris, I got into Penn State and i'm waiting on Aracdia.  They both start in May so I will be declining and going to one of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived