marru

January 2014 start here

For anyone traveling down for an interview I would not suggest staying at the Days Inn in harmarville. I had originally booked a room there for my interview and when I showed up it seemed unsafe, the bed felt like a sofa sleeper, and it was not clean. I ended up booking a room at a Comfort Inn (RIDC PARK exit). The room was very nice, and only about a 5 minute drive to the interview sit. Just a heads up!

Well, it's late in the cycle, but they have received my application. Now to really cross the fingers and get an interview invite. How many more interviews are they going to do? Anyone know?

Pitt's website lists the rest of the interview dates. I believe they even have an interview session as late as December. When I visited Pitt I was told that they will interview about 140 candidates.

Hey guys! I had my interview on July 25 and I think I did really well. The only thing I am worried is the way I was dressed cause the rest of applicants were dressed in high heels. I thought I should underdress for Pitts. Should I worry? I was wearing normal interview clothing, nothing fancy. The interview was very laid back, they only asked me about my personal statement and what are my weaknesses as a candidate.

Hey guys! I had my interview on July 25 and I think I did really well. The only thing I am worried is the way I was dressed cause the rest of applicants were dressed in high heels. I thought I should underdress for Pitts. Should I worry? I was wearing normal interview clothing, nothing fancy. The interview was very laid back, they only asked me about my personal statement and what are my weaknesses as a candidate.

Hi Sunshine,

I don't think the admission committee would see your shoes that much and make discussion whether you would be accepted or not. To me that is minor and even probably no one pays attention to your shoes. The most important thing,I believe, is your overall documents and how you performed on the interview. Whether you backed up your answers with factual evidences and examples that has some connection with the issue. You better try to forget about the shoes and the interview ingeneral and move on to your next plan... Just my suggestions

7transmembrane,

Thank you for words of encouragement. I do regret that i was not dressed to impress. I will make sure to wear high heels for my next interview.

It's been a little over two weeks since my interview! I'm starting to get anxious to hear about something! I hope that we hear before the full 4 weeks is up!

Thanks for your encouragement! I applied to Saint Francis, Lock Haven, and Penn State. I have an interview at Saint Francis in October, and I'm still waiting to hear about interviews from the other two schools.

I'm waiting to hear about an interview!! They just got my app on 8/2, but I'm hoping their sept. interview session isn't full yet and I get in then.

Has anyone heard from the July 25th interview session? I'm getting anxious!

I also interviewed on July 25th, and haven't heard anything! The nerves are really kicking in!