PANCE 3/27/2017

Hello everyone,

I took my PANCE on 3/27/2017 and I was really hoping to have my results today (Thursday 4/6/17), which is already a full 10 days after I took the test. 

Is anyone else waiting for their results? Has anyone contacted NCCPA? I plan on contacting them tomorrow. 

Hopefully Monday will be the day for me.

Thank you!

I took my PANCE on 3/28. I haven't received my results yet either. I called NCCPA yesterday and they said that its looking like is going to take the full 2 weeks, so results will come out next week. I really thought they would have come out yesterday (Thursday). Looks like another agonizing weekend of waiting.

Talk about a run around. I also called this morning, I was told they are very sorry but there is something malfunctioning with one of their independent computing companies and theres a hold up. And they dont know how long its going to take. Whats with all the different excuses....

Will they even compute our scores correctly??

So I just spoke with the NCCPA and they said that my test was in quality assurance and I should know no later than Th. Funny part is that he didn't even ask me my name so how does he know that? When I asked the reason why it was taking quite long he did not provide an answer and said that there were no computer problems going on, and that I should have it within two days. Quite disappointing that we are being given different answers which make all seem just statements to calm us down but no definite answers. It's frustrating.

Archived