CALIFORNIA: Southern California University of Health Sciences

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited to say this guys! I got a call from the program today and I received a verbal acceptance! She said I will be receiving an email with information and thats all I know - good luck to everyone!

Yay! Congratulations! We will be classmates! 

I received my call at around 830 this morning. 

I got the call at 12:25 PM EST!

Teeroks, congratulations to you too! Yesssssss, I can't wait! Have you received an email yet? I'm so excited to learn more about start dates and orientation!

No, I havent received the email yet. Just the verbal. Shelley said I would receive it by end of the day, and then we have 48 hours to submit our deposits.

I went ahead and just made this Facebook group for accepted students - figured this would be easier! Congratulations again and good luck to everyone else!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/175307189640194/

Thanks for getting this going! I was going to offer to do it, but I never created a page before so didn't really know how. I'm sure I could have figured it out. Anyway, I just joined. My name is Tiffany.

Thanks for getting this going! I was going to offer to do it, but I never created a page before so didn't really know how. I'm sure I could have figured it out. Anyway, I just joined. My name is Tiffany.

I went ahead and just made this Facebook group for accepted students - figured this would be easier! Congratulations again and good luck to everyone else!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/175307189640194/

Perfect thanks! 

Just joined.

Mike Farley

Did anyone else not get the email with the agreement contract to sign? I got the acceptance email but not the follow-up one. Gonna call them today.

I spoke with Maria today from admissions and she said there was an issue with the system but it should go out today. Also, they will extend the 48 hour deadline of submitting the deposit to this Monday!

Archived