CALIFORNIA: Southern California University of Health Sciences

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone pay the deposit yet? I'm having a hard time connecting to Maria. Just wondering if anyone has had any success, please let me know. Thank you!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I had the same situation earlier. I tried calling and kept going to voicemail. Then she called but I couldn't pick up because I'm at work. But finally was able to pickup when she called back around noon and got my deposit in. She said that she had a meeting all morning.

Yeah, I had the same situation earlier. I tried calling and kept going to voicemail. Then she called but I couldn't pick up because I'm at work. But finally was able to pickup when she called back around noon and got my deposit in. She said that she had a meeting all morning.

Thank you! She contacted me and I just paid!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the admissions staff has called all of their accepted students yet? I am dying of anticipation!!! I just need to know either way.

Dying as well! I've been putting off getting airline tickets for an out of state interview at the end of the month so this wait is really tough. I might just call on Tuesday (after people are done with their deposits) if I haven't heard anything yet.

Dying as well! I've been putting off getting airline tickets for an out of state interview at the end of the month so this wait is really tough. I might just call on Tuesday (after people are done with their deposits) if I haven't heard anything yet.

Yes, that's a tough one. Maybe you could buy a ticket with insurance, and cancel the flight if you are offered a spot at SCUHS? Maybe look into that. In all honesty, if I was in your situation, I would take the interview. While SCUHS might be your preferred choice as it is mine (Yes, we both know they have an incredible program that is very respectable), you could be totally surprised by the potential possibilities of this other program. I will likely call early this next week as well to be at peace. Best of luck to you friend.

Yes, that's a tough one. Maybe you could buy a ticket with insurance, and cancel the flight if you are offered a spot at SCUHS? Maybe look into that. In all honesty, if I was in your situation, I would take the interview. While SCUHS might be your preferred choice as it is mine (Yes, we both know they have an incredible program that is very respectable), you could be totally surprised by the potential possibilities of this other program. I will likely call early this next week as well to be at peace. Best of luck to you friend.

I might just do that, thank you! Best of luck to you too. Hope we both hear some good news soon :)

So does anyone know if SCU is done sending out acceptance letters. I'm just asking because I was already accepted to an out of state program that I am going to attended but I was curious because I havent received a thanks but no thanks email from them.

So does anyone know if SCU is done sending out acceptance letters. I'm just asking because I was already accepted to an out of state program that I am going to attended but I was curious because I havent received a thanks but no thanks email from them.

I believe they are still getting the entire cohort seated. Maybe you could contact the admissions advisor Maria Calderon at MariaCalderon@scuhs.edu She's been super helpful!

Greetings! I emailed SCU two days ago and they told me that they hope to have the class filled by the end of next week. So, there must be a couple of seats still open? They also informed me that once the class is filled, they will be sending out notices that the cycle is closed. Hope this helps.

Greetings! I emailed SCU two days ago and they told me that they hope to have the class filled by the end of next week. So, there must be a couple of seats still open? They also informed me that once the class is filled, they will be sending out notices that the cycle is closed. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help. I'm thinking about calling them and letting them know that I'm going to a different school just incase I might be an option for them. Really my curiosity was more so just wanting to tie up any loose ends. Good luck to everyone who's been accepted and to those still waiting and I look forward to serving with all of you in the field in 2020 and beyond.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to those who have gotten the acceptance call! Just wanted to post this link again as a friendly reminder to join the Facebook group! If you can't access it through the link, just search for SCUHS PA Class of 2019. It's a closed group so I will add you as soon as I get a chance!

https://www.facebook...75307189640194/

Good luck to everyone else!

To those of you waiting to hear back soon, I will be withdrawing my seat for another program. So I hope it goes to one of you!

Good luck to the rest of the cohort and to everyone else!

I don't even know how much to thank you! I was on the waitlist and found out from Shelley that I was "Near the top of the call list if anyone withdrew." I got the call this morning! I am so thankful. JMK I wish you the best at your desired program, I hope that was your top choice! I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/6/2017 at 11:37 PM, abp_520 said:

Would any of the accepted students to this school be willing to share or dm me their stats? i know on their page they only list total applicant stats, but that doesn't tell me much info about their accepted student stats. Thanks :)

Hey! There doesn’t seem to be a threat going for fall 2018 applicants eh? I applied a few weeks ago! Eager to hear back. Good luck! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived