North Carolina: Elon University

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone check their status on Ontrack Application system? I just received my info today and when I checked it says, "your application has been processed and is currently incomplete. Please Click Here to determine the items need to complete your application." Once I Click Here, it takes me to this screen.

Description Status Status Date   Requesting Office

PA Applied GRE

Received

07/06/2016

Graduate Admissions

PA Medical Person Rec

Received

07/06/2016

Graduate Admissions

PA Other Rec 1

Received

07/06/2016

Graduate Admissions

I don't see here that they are missing anything, Please share you Application Status- does it say anything different?  Should I call them now or wait couple of days? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!!

In case anyone else is having that issue I'll post on here - I called and they told me they only update their system from CASPA every couple of weeks since they aren't on a rolling deadline, and it may say incomplete if they received your last LOR after the date they last checked. According to OnTrack they received my application the day before my last LOR was submitted, so that's why it wasn't listed as complete. They're going through and updating yesterday and today, so after today if that's your issue then it should be solved. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived