Acceptance into Class of 2014

I interviewed Oct. 31 and was accepted in November...

Good Luck to everyone still waiting!!!!

My stats

Overall GPA- 3.8

Science GPA- 3.95

B.S. in Biology Comprehensive

105 HCE hours just taking blood in a clinic while being supervised

500 hours PA/MD shadowing

I had a ton of honors and clubs to add to my caspa as well

• 2 weeks later...
Does this mean they've interviewed everyone they're going to interview? Or does it mean they're still going to do interviews?

I believe they filled all 40 seats and then kept some alternates in case some of those 40 decide not to enroll (I'm on that alternate list). Good luck with interviews etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I got rejected and I thought my interview went really well too. But my stats aren't as competitive as those who got accepted so I guess I can see y I got rejected :( Yeah all 40 spots have been filled I was told so there are no more interviews. Sorry to those who are still waiting. Kate, Tauba who interviewed with us also got accepted so you'll see here. All the rest that got accepted just don't go on this forum I guess. Anyway, I just got a call on Feb 9th for an interview at Touro. I will not get too over the top excited this time like I did when I got that call for an interview from Davis. I was too excited I guess. The result was very disappointing and I was super sad and still am. Ok good luck all. Hopefully we'll all get there someday.

• 6 months later...

Hello,

I have a question for those that were accepted in the 2011/2012 cycle:

How many students in your class are from out-of-state? I understand that the program's priority is for CA residents. I'm from CA, but have been living out of state for a while now. My plan is to move back to CA to re-establish residency if/when I get accepted. However, there's not a good place to demonstrate this on CASPA. I've submitted my application to UC Davis for the 2012/2013 cycle.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

We only have one out of state student in our class but I know they interviewed other people from out of state. In the interview, you will definitely be able to explain that you are from California and plan to become a resident again. You could also call or email the office and explain your situation if you are concerned it will affect whether or not you get an interview. Hope that helps and good luck!

• 4 months later...

Hi There,

Does anyone know how does the acceptance process work at UC Davis? I got invited to an interview, I passed the interview. Now, I was invited to submit a supplemental application to the School of Nursing. Does everyone go through that process or some people get accepted directly?

Please help if someone know or got in already for the class beginning June of 2013.

Thanks

Archived