How do I enter Highschool credit on my CASPA

I'm working on my application but extremely confused about the transcript process. I recieved credit from a college while still in highschool for concurrent credit but I don't know how to enter it on my CASPA. Also I took AP tests that counted for equivalnacy credits in college, again how do I appropriately enter this in. I don't want to mess it up and get a rejection error for a silly error like this.

You get credit for college courses from the college, not the high school. So, use transcripts from whatever college gave you the original credit.

For AP classes, when you finalize your transcript at the end, there is an option to pick if any of your classes were AP. Click yes, then pick them.

Nothing from high school goes in CASPA, except the school you went to.

Tip: try just posting once. Multiple posts for the same thing can be annoying.

I am also slightly confused about how to enter transfer/AP credits. I took AP course (and they appear on my college transcript) dated in 2006-2008. But I started attending university in 2008-2012. Do I extend my university attendance dates to include those AP credits? Then it would show that my attendance was from 2006-2012? 

• 3 weeks later...

This might be too late to be of any help, but that's what I did.  I had taken a course at a local college during my senior year in high school, and then took some more classes at that college after getting my Bachelor's degree (from a completely different college though).  I listed my attendance at that college from 2006 (the high school grade) - 2014 (most recent class).  Hope that helps!

• 1 month later...

Follow up question about listing former classes taken during highschool on the CASPA application. I took a few language classes in high school that also sufficied for general credit at my desired college I attended the next year (general language credits). On my graduated college, bachlors transcript, the high school classes for college credit are listed at the top; transfer credits.

Do I list these language classes twice on CASPA since they are technically on two different transcipts. 1.) listed on the university transcript the language credits were technically taken from  AND 2.) listed on my bachlors degree transcript from a seperate college. I would think no since I obviously took the class at only on institution. However it is clearly stated on CASPA to list classes directly that are listed on one's transcript, verbatim.

Late post but the only thing holding me back from submitting!

Archived