Interview with pre req in progress

Hi,

I am applying this cycle. I already have B.A and will be taking statistics in the fall as my last pre req. Will they not look at my app. until i finish stat? People who applied has anyone received interview while a pre req in progress?

Thank you.

Thank you for your response bstone.i am particularly interested in Touro Manhattan campus. They dont have anything regarding this except, that our application will be delayed if you take any pre req. . any present or accepted students know will they wait until i finish the pre req to grant me an interview?

Not all schools require pre-reqs to be completed before applying. I'm not sure about Touro Manhattan, but I was interviewed at several universities while having three outstanding pre-requs (I applied in August and noted that I was taking one pre-req in the fall and one in the spring). I spoke to the admissions counselors and several said that as long as the student has upper level science and math classes, the admissions committee can review the applications based on those. I was conditionally admitted to two programs pending my grades in my pre-reqs.

Your best bet is to contact someone at the schools that you're interested in and find out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I actually applied to the bayshore campus while i had a pre-req in progress, and they did not look at my application. they told me to apply anyway, but i found out a week before my grades were sent that they had filled the class without looking at my application. I would just be prepared for that. Good luck! =)

Archived