personal qualities you possess that will make you a successful PA

I am having to write a supplemental essay for a school about personal qualities that would make you a successful PA. I have compiled a list of qualities about myself and I wanted to see what yall thought. I want it to be fresh and not seem like I think I am saying what they want, but all of these are true of me and I feel are necessary. Stubbornness, a team player, curiosity, adaptability in unfamiliar or new situations, and taking initiative. I would put independence, but I think that might be misleading in the context. What do you guys think? Obviously I will support with evidence. Also, it is supposed to be 1 page single spaced...are these all too much?

Thanks everyone!

Do you guys think it would be unproductive to provide examples of these qualities with anecdotes that aren't medically related? For example, learning a skill in gymnastics as an example of determination, then relating that back to the PA profession, or should I keep it on a more serious note?

Archived