Looking for Charlotte, NC rotations

I'm looking for rotations around the Charlotte, NC region. I already have a few set up there (likely orthopedic, peds, and ob/gyn) but was looking for a couple more. Anyone have any extra connections/sources around here? Thanks so much!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm looking for rotations around the Charlotte, NC region. I already have a few set up there (likely orthopedic, peds, and ob/gyn) but was looking for a couple more. Anyone have any extra connections/sources around here? Thanks so much!

I know this was posted a while ago, but I am currently looking to set up rotations in Peds, Women's Health, or Behavioral Medicine in Charlotte for 2015-2016. Do you have any resources or suggestions for finding available preceptors? Any help you can give me would be great!

• 1 month later...

I know this was posted a while ago, but I am currently looking to set up rotations in Peds, Women's Health, or Behavioral Medicine in Charlotte for 2015-2016. Do you have any resources or suggestions for finding available preceptors? Any help you can give me would be great!

The best way to find out is to contact Wingate University Students....

Archived