Hello all,

I understand that this is a personal question to my self but I can’t come up with a somewhat good response.

I have some C’s in my application and I will have to explain them, the question is how? The real answer is that I tried the best I can in these courses but somewhow came up short with C’s. I feel like that answer is really weak. Help anyone?

Hello all,

I understand that this is a personal question to my self but I can’t come up with a somewhat good response.

I have some C’s in my application and I will have to explain them, the question is how? The real answer is that I tried the best I can in these courses but somewhow came up short with C’s. I feel like that answer is really weak. Help anyone?

Hello all,

Archived