Tips on how to open

I'm not having difficulty with the body of my CASPA narrative, however I'm a bit stumped when it comes to opening up. I don't want to open with the generic "I am so and so, and I want to become a PA because..." Anyone have any tips on how to develop an opening that can be intriguing and attention-grabbing, without coming off as way out there or like I'm grabbing for attention? Thanks!

I'm not having difficulty with the body of my CASPA narrative, however I'm a bit stumped when it comes to opening up. I don't want to open with the generic "I am so and so, and I want to become a PA because..." Anyone have any tips on how to develop an opening that can be intriguing and attention-grabbing, without coming off as way out there or like I'm grabbing for attention? Thanks!

Archived