Finance Question?

There really isn't any chance to work and my program strongly discouraged it. I did work two Friday nights per month as a medic, but that was more to keep my medic skills up.

Most people took out loans, saved some money before they started, had spouses who kept working, etc. I'm not saying that it is impossible to work, but I frankly don't think I could have and kept up with the work and my family back home.

There really isn't any chance to work and my program strongly discouraged it. I did work two Friday nights per month as a medic, but that was more to keep my medic skills up.

Most people took out loans, saved some money before they started, had spouses who kept working, etc. I'm not saying that it is impossible to work, but I frankly don't think I could have and kept up with the work and my family back home.

Archived