I have been reading about packrats on the student forum for quite some time now and I have a stupid question. What are they? I think it is something to do with the PANCE....right? Would someone be kind enough to give me a rundown?

Just curious.

Thanks

I have been reading about packrats on the student forum for quite some time now and I have a stupid question. What are they? I think it is something to do with the PANCE....right? Would someone be kind enough to give me a rundown?

Just curious.

Thanks

Just curious.

Thanks

Just curious.

Thanks

From what I have been told (anyone correct me if I am wrong since I am only a Pre-PA), but it's a predictor of success on the PANCE (Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination).

Just curious.

Thanks

From what I have been told (anyone correct me if I am wrong since I am only a Pre-PA), but it's a predictor of success on the PANCE (Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination).

Just curious.

Thanks

The test you speak of is meant to (a) predict how you might do on the PANCE and (b) give you a chance to focus your board studying on the areas you are weakest in. In my class, we took it at the end of the didactic year. It was not something to worry about; it's only meant to help you.

The test you speak of is meant to (a) predict how you might do on the PANCE and (b) give you a chance to focus your board studying on the areas you are weakest in. In my class, we took it at the end of the didactic year. It was not something to worry about; it's only meant to help you.

Archived