Opinions on Second Type of HCE

Hello everyone, so with my current situation I have been working as an American Council of Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal/Fitness trainer both full and part time for the past three years. I am planning on continuing to do this until I apply (Summer of 14, next year) and will have around 6000 hours.

The main program I am looking at (Towson/CCBC) does accept this as HCE. However, I want to make myself as well rounded as an applicant as possible and am wanting to get another job with HCE. I am consider applying to work as a PT Tech/Aide, EMT, or CNA (or anything else that would be feasible at this time in conjunction with going to school full time).

I would obviously have to a CNA or EMT class.

I have shadowed PA's in various settings and specialities for 22 accumulated hours and am planning to continue to shadow over the summer. I am also getting ready to interview to become a volunteer at my local hospital.

My question for everyone is which type of HCE will provide me with the best "experience" and make me a more well rounded applicant? Any insight is appreciated.

Hello everyone, so with my current situation I have been working as an American Council of Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal/Fitness trainer both full and part time for the past three years. I am planning on continuing to do this until I apply (Summer of 14, next year) and will have around 6000 hours.

The main program I am looking at (Towson/CCBC) does accept this as HCE. However, I want to make myself as well rounded as an applicant as possible and am wanting to get another job with HCE. I am consider applying to work as a PT Tech/Aide, EMT, or CNA (or anything else that would be feasible at this time in conjunction with going to school full time).

I have shadowed PA's in various settings and specialities for 22 accumulated hours and am planning to continue to shadow over the summer. I am also getting ready to interview to become a volunteer at my local hospital.

My question for everyone is which type of HCE will provide me with the best "experience" and make me a more well rounded applicant? Any insight is appreciated.

Archived