Question about CASPA LOR

So my LOR from a physician is completed and CASPA won't let me delete it and resubmit with a correction.

Problem: My letter writer let me see it, and she states that she recommends me for the physician assistant masters program in the first paragraph, but at the end says recommend for medical school class. Do you think this will be problem or do will ADCOMS understand? I mean some PA programs take place at medical school and are all taught under the medical model

Thoughts?? Not necessary?

My LORS are MD, Director of Company, and (Head of my major department/Principle investigator)

Thank you.

So my LOR from a physician is completed and CASPA won't let me delete it and resubmit with a correction.

Problem: My letter writer let me see it, and she states that she recommends me for the physician assistant masters program in the first paragraph, but at the end says recommend for medical school class. Do you think this will be problem or do will ADCOMS understand? I mean some PA programs take place at medical school and are all taught under the medical model

Thoughts?? Not necessary?

My LORS are MD, Director of Company, and (Head of my major department/Principle investigator)

Thank you.

It should not be an issue. The medical school class does describe PA school & would not be misconstrued as MD school in the context of the letter. In the past you could delete a LOR as long as you haven't submitted the CASPA app yet, but once the app has been submitted, no changes can be made. I do not know if there have been any changes to this years app process, however.

It should not be an issue. The medical school class does describe PA school & would not be misconstrued as MD school in the context of the letter. In the past you could delete a LOR as long as you haven't submitted the CASPA app yet, but once the app has been submitted, no changes can be made. I do not know if there have been any changes to this years app process, however.

Archived