volunteer and community service work

I am in the process of inputting all my CS and volunteer work. Should I include something from 2003? The only reason I would consider it, is because it was at a nonprofit hospital that specialized in spinal cord and brain injuries and I assisted the PTs with paraplegic patients doing water rehab. But also, it is pretty old...

Also, did anyone run in the issue of no one at the volunteer organizations being able to verify your CS? I volunteered extensively 5-6 years ago and called the organizations to confirm, just in case CASPA contacted them and no one seems to have kept records..this makes me a little nervous, because I know I did the work, but there is no one around to verify it.

I am in the process of inputting all my CS and volunteer work. Should I include something from 2003? The only reason I would consider it, is because it was at a nonprofit hospital that specialized in spinal cord and brain injuries and I assisted the PTs with paraplegic patients doing water rehab. But also, it is pretty old...

Also, did anyone run in the issue of no one at the volunteer organizations being able to verify your CS? I volunteered extensively 5-6 years ago and called the organizations to confirm, just in case CASPA contacted them and no one seems to have kept records..this makes me a little nervous, because I know I did the work, but there is no one around to verify it.

Archived