GRE ....plz help...need advice...

Hi need ur valuable suggestions about GRE...I took my GRE on 2006 October 25th..and I got verbal 310 score,and quantitative score 380 ..all together 690 score...am going to apply this cycle 2013-2014 ..do I need to take GRE or can I apply with this score..am an foreign medical graduate..from India..I didn't get my residency..so I am planning to go pa school...plz gimme valuable suggestions...

Thanks in advance

saritha..

You absolutely need to take it again, and do substantially better (if you are applying to schools with GRE requirements). On the old GRE, many schools required somewhere between 1,000 and 1100 combined to be competitive. On the new GRE the standard cutoff for many schools is around 300. Also, GRE scores expire after 5 years, so unfortunately you would have to retake anyways, even if you had a great score.

I recommend doing some sincere review before taking it again. But yes, marktheshark89 is correct, your scores are no longer available and have been purged from ETS database. There are courses to take and independent study material--do whatever you need to improve your scores.

Archived