Suggestions on review physiology before school starts? Material, books, apps?

I will be starting a PA program this fall and would like to review physiology before class start since I took the course in 2007. I have contacted my old professor and he now records his lectures so he sent me all of his videos from last semester. I am planning on watching those but was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for reviewing this subject? Any specific books to read or materials to use? Any helpful apps for the iPad or iPhone? Podcasts? Ect...

Any information would be helpful!! Thanks! :)

Also, if you all have any other helpful links or ideas fro reviewing anatomy or any other subjects please let me know!!

I will be starting a PA program this fall and would like to review physiology before class start since I took the course in 2007. I have contacted my old professor and he now records his lectures so he sent me all of his videos from last semester. I am planning on watching those but was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for reviewing this subject? Any specific books to read or materials to use? Any helpful apps for the iPad or iPhone? Podcasts? Ect...

Any information would be helpful!! Thanks! :)

Also, if you all have any other helpful links or ideas fro reviewing anatomy or any other subjects please let me know!!

Those books are awesome - it's only the most important and most basic info. Very helpful if you start a subject (for example cardiology) that you're very weak in and need to get up to speed before you can even understand your other books :)

Those books are awesome - it's only the most important and most basic info. Very helpful if you start a subject (for example cardiology) that you're very weak in and need to get up to speed before you can even understand your other books :)

I'm starting PA school in exactly one month! I purchased the pathophys made rid. simple book and read it on my free time (and at work when it's slow). The book is an excellent introduction to different pathologies in all body systems, and it doesn't contain complicated language that's hard to understand. I would def recommend it

Archived