MARCH 22nd Entrance Exam

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The last thing you lose is hope and even if you don't make it this year, prepare yourself for a better test next year and give it another try.

Couldn't of said it better myself, never give up guys pursue your dreams no matter what!

Wishing everyone good luck through this process and remember to keep positive!!

The last thing you lose is hope and even if you don't make it this year, prepare yourself for a better test next year and give it another try.

Couldn't of said it better myself, never give up guys pursue your dreams no matter what!

Wishing everyone good luck through this process and remember to keep positive!!

Don't give up on becoming a pa if that's your true calling, I never understood why people are so stuck on going to miami dade I understand its a really good program and its ALOT cheaper than most, but you should always have a plan B there are plenty of master programs, I will be applying to every pa school in Florida when I finish my bachelors degree.

Don't give up on becoming a pa if that's your true calling, I never understood why people are so stuck on going to miami dade I understand its a really good program and its ALOT cheaper than most, but you should always have a plan B there are plenty of master programs, I will be applying to every pa school in Florida when I finish my bachelors degree.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi-

I am a professional, and will be taking a few courses this summer at MD, with the hopes of applying and attending the PA program. Can anyone tell me about the entrance exam? It seems from the threads that they interview first, then invite you to take the exam, is that true? Also, what was the GPA of the class, and the background of the 2013 class?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Hi-

I am a professional, and will be taking a few courses this summer at MD, with the hopes of applying and attending the PA program. Can anyone tell me about the entrance exam? It seems from the threads that they interview first, then invite you to take the exam, is that true? Also, what was the GPA of the class, and the background of the 2013 class?

Hi-

Hi-

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

To be honest with you last year they told us the same thing certain chapters from the book, But when test day came for the anatomy section of the test i believe only 10 questions where from the book, and out of those ten questions it had one question from the chapter on the spinal cord(Not Mentioned in the guide) another few from axial skeleton and the rest did fall into the guide. The rest of the questions where from another text book, which suprisingly i found on online source that had the exact same questions from the test on them. It was basci anatomy from anatomy 1... So tell me how some people got 97% or 95% on the test, humm strange.  You see some people on this forum hate me because i tell the truth or because i sound bitter, am i bitter well yea sometimes i find that people less qualified have made it in because they have had a heads up, or have known someone. But anyways this year i heard they will eliminate the text book and if they dont take it with a grain of sand, dont rely to much on what they ask you to study its mostly irrelevant

Hey JP I've applied last year and didn't pass the interview as well. I believed when you said about people getting heads up on the test. Unfortunately I already had done my test when you post the links to the website where some questions were taken from. Do you still have the website links? If you do would you send them to me? I don't wanna be caught off guard again.

Thanks.

I dont have it anymore, i was bombarded with PMs from members to take it down that it wasnt fair for everyone to know the awnsers, eventually the modurator of the forum ended up taking off my post. I pledge that i wasnt going to apply again being it obvious that i had been lied to. But yea the website had 90% of all the anatomy questions, what a coincidence.

• 1 month later...

Archived