Apply early or retake classes and apply later

I am having a dilemma.. It is looking like I am not going to get accepted into PA school this year (I have had two interviews, one I got rejected from, and the other I haven't heard from yet). So I am trying to make a plan to better myself for the next application cycle. I need to retake a couple classes so that I am a stronger applicant, but I can't find the classes I need to retake over the summer anywhere close to where I live. I have even looked at online classes from colleges farther away, but am having trouble because many of the places require you to take both the lab and the lecture, when I don't necessarily need both.

The classes I need to retake are as follows:

Anatomy & Physiology II lab (I got a B+ in the class, and a C in the lab)

General Biology II lab & lecture

Chemistry II lecture only

(the last two classes I took the first semester I transferred to a new college and struggled to catch up with what they had already learned the first semester).

I don't want to apply right away, and have the same stats as this year because I fear that I will get the same results, which would make sense. (sGPA 3.09, cGPA 3.39)

But I also don't want to wait too long because it's best to get applications in early...

And if I can't get these classes until the fall semester, I feel that I'm just out of luck because most of the deadlines I'm looking at are in August.

I also need to take Biochem and genetics to apply to a couple schools that I am interested in, that I did not apply to this past year. Would it be acceptable to take this classes in the fall? I just don't want to apply with C's in my prerequisites because I feel like that was a major reason I did not get more interviews, and didn't get accepted anywhere.

I have a job interview tomorrow for a part time job that will get me some direct patient care hours, and I have 2,500 hours as a certified pharmacy technician. I also have quite a few volunteer hours (in a free clinic, at an animal shelter, and on a medical mission trip to Nicaragua). I am going to get CPR certified soon, and retake my GRE (79th percentile, and 28th percentile, 4.0 writing).

I just don't really know what to do about the classes I need to retake....

Sorry this is so long, thanks in advance for any advice!

Archived