Class of 2015

Hey everyone, I know some people have already been accepted from the first two interview sessions so I wanted to start a thread for everyone to be able to communicate, get to know one another and possibly find housing info if needed.

I have lived in Winchester for around a year so if anyone wants to know about the area or has any other questions, I'll do my best to help out!

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Thank you for starting this thread, Bryce83.

I got my email yesterday and I am elated. There are so many wonderful things to be excited about. I also live in Winchester, so please don't hesitate to ask me any questions about housing and the like.

I heard them say July 8th for the start date, is that what everyone else is planning for?

Hey all! I'm also very excited to start in July and meet all of you! I was accepted in November and the date I have received is July 5th and 8th are orientation days and we start classes on the 9th! I will be looking for a place to live so I'll be begging for advice later.

First of all congratulations to all who have been accepted...

I have an interview coming up at the end of February and since you all got accepted I was wondering if any of you would be willing to offer me any advice about the interview and the second thing I was wondering is what I should take with me the day of the interview... I have not interviewed before so I am really nervous so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

First of all congratulations to all who have been accepted...

I have an interview coming up at the end of February and since you all got accepted I was wondering if any of you would be willing to offer me any advice about the interview and the second thing I was wondering is what I should take with me the day of the interview... I have not interviewed before so I am really nervous so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats on the interview and best of luck! Try your best not to be nervous, I know it's a difficult task, but try nonetheless. The advice that everyone has given thus far on Shenandoah's forum has been great, stick to that. I have one prereq left, so I had a piece of paper that was sent in the mail to me about 2-3 weeks after my interview invite that I was instructed to bring. Other than that, it's up to you (maybe if if you're interested in bringing a notepad and pen for notes of any kind). Again, good luck! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 10/28/2017 at 7:14 PM, bensexton2 said:

In case anyone still checks this forum, I'm curious to know how much in loans you accrued for the completing the PA program upon graduation. Thanks 

I was in the class of 2016 and had about $150k in loans when I graduated, including undergrad loans. I think there was a pretty wide range amongst my class though.

Archived