PA Program for Vets at UNC

I saw this as an individual post a few moments ago and thought I would post the website as a thread so that everyone can find it easier and actually come across the site.

http://www.med.unc.edu/ahs/unc-pa/about-pa-program

PA Program for Vets at UNC - Chapel Hill starting in 2015

I briefly read through it and caught on to that it seems to be aimed toward Vets that served as Corpsman/Medics. If anyone wants to look into it more and post info on it, that would be great too.

It may just be the wording of it. You would assume that it would be open to any vet that is otherwise qualified or at least open to all medical fields, but I suppose someone will find out soon enough or more detail will be released as the program gets the kinks worked out and the ball starts rolling. Still a great opportunity for those that are eligible.

• 2 months later...

I feel like I heard about this before, and I think it is indeed tailored specifically toward 18D's, as the program is sort of a collaboration between UNC and the SOF community at Ft. Bragg. Come to think of it, I think I heard about this from my EMed instructor, who used to be the IPAP Phase II site coordinator at Bragg.

I feel like I heard about this before, and I think it is indeed tailored specifically toward 18D's, as the program is sort of a collaboration between UNC and the SOF community at Ft. Bragg. Come to think of it, I think I heard about this from my EMed instructor, who used to be the IPAP Phase II site coordinator at Bragg.

Archived