BYU Genetics Course and Review

This course is HORRIBLE! DO NOT TAKE IT! It is 100% the worst course that I have ever taken, and I have a Masters degree! That being said, I already paid for it and have put in too much sweat and effort to drop it. Let's just hope I can pass it now. Has anybody else suffered through this? If so I need help! I do well in school but this course is almost impossible b/c of the way that the assignments are written and due to the fact that the book is so poor (and outdated from 1999!). If anyone has taken this course please e-mail me at kcousineau1715@students.mc3.edu. This is the last course I need as a pre-req for the school that I got into and if I can't pass it I can't start school in May. Groan.

Thanks!

Kate

• 2 weeks later...

I took a Genetics course last semester which is obviously different from this. But i just wanted to let you know that Genetics starts out rough for everyone. My whole class failed the first two tests (4 total tests, 2 writing assignments, 1 presentation), but after I devoted more time studying I pulled off an A by the end of the semester.

No it doesn't suck. Genetics is a pretty straight-forward subject. I think the first two posters are having a legitimately bad genetics class. It happens and it sucks. Good luck!

Archived