How to update my application??

Hello everyone,

I have applied to about 10 programs. I have been rejected from 1 school, already did an interview at another (wait listed), have another interview scheduled for January and the rest I have yet to hear back from. I also have one more secondary to complete.

I work for a physician who has a private practice, I am a back office medical assistant. Recently, I was able to help him with some research and wrote an abstract and submitted it to ARVO (Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology) and I am the first author. I will find out in February if they accept my abstract. If accepted, I will display a poster at their annual meeting and my research will go in public domain. I was wondering if I should update the schools with this recent information or if I should just wait until I find out if it is accepted or not. I'll definitely mention it during my next interview though.

Thanks in advance!

The abstract is attached, in case anyone is interested :)Abstract Proof.pdfAbstract Proof.pdf

Archived