2012/2013 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...

I interviewed at Marywood the last week in November and received a phone call the first week of January informing me that I was accepted into the program beginning in May 2013. I received an official acceptance letter/packet in the mail a week or so later. Throughout the entire process I called the PA office frequently in order to stay updated on the status of my application and if no one answered I always left a detailed message. Just thought this information might help someone who is still waiting to hear back from Marywood. I don't know if and how many spots are available or what the status of the waitlist is. I would continue to call the PA office.

• 4 weeks later...

I called Marywood again to determine the status of my application. The lady I spoke with said that the class is full for the May start day. However, I still haven't got a letter in the mail with a denial and I was never offered an interview. Seems odd, and I'm not entirely sure how to approach this being that the class is already full.

Archived