Emory Class of 2015!

Hi Michelle! I can't wait to start either! Do you have any ideas about what area of Atlanta you will move to? I'm pretty clueless about the city, but I've been getting some advice in terms of places to look at and places to avoid, so hopefully I'll find something fairly decent!

Hi everyone! My name is Rebecca and I am from Wisconsin. I am very excited about Emory's program! About moving, I actually stayed with a current student the night before my interview and she said it was extremely nice to be close to the Emory shuttle (because of traffic). She lived in Clairmont Reserve and it seems like really nice and convenient complex! I feel like the last thing we will want to do in school is sit in an hour of traffic on our way to class. I did a quick search and there are a couple other places on the shuttle route that seem like good options too!

Hi Katie! Nice to meet you! And thanks for the tips, Rebecca! My husband and I are hoping to find a house that is close to campus with a fenced in yard for our two dogs. We have seen a couple of places online that look fairly reasonable, hopefully we will have some options next summer!

• 1 month later...

Archived