Question about luggage during Interview....

I think you should be able to leave your luggage at the hotel, most have a secure room, just give them a call. Since it is right across the street to the interview it shouldn't be a problem to pick it up.

If they can not arrange to do that for you, you are welcome to leave your luggage in my room on Saturday as I will be staying one more night. You could also ask someone in admissions at MEDEX if they will have a secure room at the campus for you, there may be others in the same situation as you and often the school will have something set up.

Don

Had to bring mine to one interview because I wouldn't have time to retrieve it from the hotel after. I spoke with the admissions coordinator ahead of time and made sure it was okay. Brought a carry-on sized, professional looking black suitcase because I was under the impression I'd be carting it around all day, but the coordinator ended up offering to put it in her office for the day. Worked out fine.

Archived