Class of 2015

Hello everyone, I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for those of us that have been accepted and are planning on attending the U of U PA class 44. I am a respiratory therapist from North Dakota and am excited for this opportunity. I am planning on moving down there in April so if anyone local people have good ideas of where to live that is pet friendly and closer to campus that would be great. Also congrats to everyone that got accepted and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Lancer_dancer, I am a first year student at UPAP (class of 43) -I moved from out of state to attend UPAP. I'm happy to offer any suggestions to you or anyone else regarding housing etc. so don't hesitate to personal message me. I know it can be a bit of a daunting task.

Congratulations to you all!

Hello All!

I am also happy and excited to be accepted into UPAP's Class of 44. I also live out of state and am looking for a place to live. My husband and my kids will not be moving with me so I am looking for roommates. I think I found a place but not sure until I go up in April.

@VTEMT - do you mind if I PM you in regards to some questions about the living situation?

@ lancer_dancer01 - thanks for starting the thread!

Congrats to all!

Hi Rick (A1 Cameron)- looks like we are in the same boat. We have been researching for apts etc out there and I am also facing the rent budget due to financial aid limits on housing...still figuring it out. Let me know if you see anything out there..you can also PM me. Take care.

For those of you looking for a rental situation I will be posting an available, furnished bedroom in my home for a 1st year student. I am currently in class 43 and plan to do some rural/ international rotations in my clinical year. Hence I won't be around much and when I am I will probably be doing the same thing as you.... Studying! My houses is super close to campus and downtown. I will put together a posting with pictures and further details sometime in January. I will ask Doris to send it out. FInding affordable and nice housing in SLC is tough. It took me 2 separate trips out here to find something. I would recommend using padmapper.com, ksl.com if you are looking for your own place. CHeers. Bryce

Archived