I'd really appreciate some feedback.

Hey, I've put about 5 hours into my new PS so far and have reached a point where I'm pretty happy with it, but want some criticism to push it forward a bit and maybe point out some things I'm not seeing.

I'd like to point out that I've written several drafts before this and put lots of hours into my writing. I feel as though I am an effective writer and wouldn't waste anyone's time if it wasn't ready to show.

Could I PM it to someone willing to review it?

Thank you.

I put in about 5 hours in my personal statement and was accepted to a program. I also had a couple of physicians look over it to make sure it was written well. The main thing is that you convey why you want to be a PA and what life experiences you have had that have led to that decision. As long as it has that message and is written well you will be ok. Most schools have secondary applications as well where they will dive deeper into your background. Also make sure you tell the truth in your PS because when I was in my interview they had my application up on their computers and were asking me questions about what I had put in my PS and secondary application.

Archived