I took the GRE and my unofficial score is a 290. I want to apply this term and it’s getting to the midway point of the enrollment period. I was curious if I would be best to try and improve my score? I’m disappointed in the school but honestly, I studied but not the most I should have. The schools I’m wanting to apply to does not have a minimum score requirement. I believe most of my other numbers are pretty good. cGPA is a 3.6 sGPA is around 3.4. I’ve been an Athletic Trainer for 7 years and have PCE around 12,000 hours. I have 3 physician references and 1 previous instructor from undergrad. 

Any advice on whether I should retake the GRE or not for this cycle is much appreciated! Thank you

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2024 at 3:23 PM, coa2pa said:

Did you ever retake? I got a 299 with similar other stats — I don’t think I’m going to retake as of yet .. 

No, I didn’t. I decided to apply, rather than wait to retake and push back my application. I’m still waiting to hear back from schools