2024-2025 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 9:50 AM, capypullupPA said:

Has anyone received an interview invite? I heard they started sending them out

I received an interview from South University Savannah. I have also heard that South University Richmond sent out invites, however, I have not heard anything yet from South WPB or Tampa.

• Like 2

I received an email stating that my verified CASPA has been received. Does anyone know if they follow up to determine whether our application is complete or incomplete as outlined in the email? Or do we just assume everything has been received? 

16 hours ago, 616prepa said:

I received an email stating that my verified CASPA has been received. Does anyone know if they follow up to determine whether our application is complete or incomplete as outlined in the email? Or do we just assume everything has been received? 

Hey! I don't think so. Based on what the email says, it seems like we're supposed to look at Section 2 and see if any of those points apply to us. If none of them apply, then our application is complete. However, if any of those points do apply, we need to fix what needs to be fixed or submit what needs to be submitted and then notify them when everything is marked as received on CASPA. This way, they can mark our application as complete.

Edited by ToPAorNottoPAFL
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ToPAorNottoPAFL said:

Hey! I don't think so. Based on what the email says, it seems like we're supposed to look at Section 2 and see if any of those points apply to us. If none of them apply, then our application is complete. However, if any of those points do apply, we need to fix what needs to be fixed or submit what needs to be submitted and then notify them when everything is marked as received on CASPA. This way, they can mark our application as complete.

Thank you for the clarification! 🙌

• 1 month later...